- Life Coaching
- Spiritual Life Coaching
Are you are feeling stuck, and aware that things need to change?
Are you unsure how to do that and wanting to have and ally on that journey?
If you’re ready to examine your thought patterns, feelings, and behaviours, therapy can help you take steps towards living in alignment with and expressing your most authentic self.
Therapy helps you gain insights and bring awareness to your internal processes in the space of a nurturing, safe relationship.
Do you know what you want, and are struggling to take the steps necessary to get there?
Life coaching can help you find resources and strengths that are already within, and teach you how to access your inherent strengths and resources to make the changes you most desire.
Life coaching is a more directive and goal oriented process, which makes it distinct from therapy.
Registered Psychotherapy and Registered Social Work sessions are typically covered by extended insurance, but we recommend checking with your insurance provider to confirm.
Life Coaching sessions are not covered by extended insurance
We do not do direct billing. You will receive an invoice you can submit to your extended insurance.
No, A referral is not required to see a Registered Psychotherapist, Social Worker, or Life Coach.
Most extended heath insurance will not require a referral either.
Send an email to [email protected] if needed.
None of the clinicians at The Sacred Self Wellness Collective prescribe medications.
We support the use of medication along side therapy if you choose to do so.
You would need to speak to your doctor or a Psychiatrist to talk about medication.
With the exception of certain specific limitations described below, you have the absolute right to the confidentiality of your therapy.
- If you tell us that you plan to harm another person
- If it is brought to our attention that a child or vulnerable adult is being neglected or abused, We are legally obligated to inform The Children’s Aid Society of the appropriate jurisdiction.
- If we believe that you are in imminent danger of harming yourself and/or you cannot guarantee your safety, We must legally break confidentiality and call the police and/or an ambulance to transport you to the hospital.
- If you tell us of the behavior of another named health or mental health care provider that has either a. engaged in sexual contact with a patient, including yourself or b. is impaired from practice in some manner by cognitive, emotional, behavioral, or health problems.
- A court order, issued by a judge (such as a subpoena) may require us to release information contained in records and/or require a therapist to testify in a court hearing
We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations.
Cancellations under 24 hours are invoiced at 50% cost of session
No shows are invoiced at 100% cost of session
Some of our clinicians offer a sliding scale to a select number of clients.
Send an email to [email protected] to inquire.
This is up to you. Some people are looking to build long term relationships with their therapist. Others are looking to address certain issues and will be in therapy for a shorter time.
You are the expert on yourself. If you’re not ready to talk about something, that’s ok! We will meet you where you are on your journey and work with you as a team.
Book a Consultation
We know how overwhelming it can be to seek help. Book a 15 minute call with our Client Care Coordinator to get matched with the perfect clinician for you